Teacher Throwback Thursday June 23rd, 2016


Hello everyone! Welcome to my new weekly linky party!

I started this new linky party so teachers can reflect and share past idea, projects, lessons, projects, units, crafts, etc and link up with others and see what they have done in the past as well. This will be a weekly linky party that you have until the next Thursday to link up with. Then a new linky party will be posted for the next Thursday!

Start by downloading the image about and including it in the post!

There are two options for posting. You can either recap a previous post and post a link of your old post on your throwback, so you don't have to retype all of the details or if you never blogged about your throwback before, you can type up a blog post about what you did in the past and link it up. After you write your blog post, come back here and link it up at the bottom of this post! Then go explore what others are sharing in the linkup!

_________________________________________________________________

For my first Teacher Throwback Thursday, I am sharing a post/product that I am very fond of and is one of the my favorite projects I ever created for my students. When I was student teaching, I wanted my students to start practicing research skills and I decided to implement this skill into Social Studies, by having each student select a state, research the state and create an informational book about the state. I created a template of what I wanted the students to include in their books. After I did this unit with my students, I posted it in my TPT store and it has become one of my best selling products. Follow the link below to read all the details about one of my favorite projects I did this year  with my students!







SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments

Back to Top