Five For Friday-March 25th


I am excited to be linking up this week with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a five for Friday post. This week has been a pretty slow week for me since it's spring break at my school, but I'll post what I've been up to at home the last couple days. 



The first thing I did this week was create an official banner for myself that I am using on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I am working on officially kicking off my social media presence to represent my store and thought making a few things like banners was needed to help with that! I am very happy with how it turned out and I think it showcases me pretty well. 



I had a couple hours of free time yesterday so I decided to update my terms of use page to make it look more professional and fit my personality better. I am in love with the end result and just like to sit here and look at it now. 



On Tuesday I spent my evening working on my entry for the Creative Clips coloring contest to celebrate having 50,000 followers on their TPT store. If you haven't entered already, I highly suggest entering. It is so much fun. You can find the information for this contest here


I don't have a picture to use for number 4 because it is my new blog layout! This week I took my time off to go out on the web and find a layout I like for a price I could afford and I am very happy with the results that I have found. My classroom theme is Owls and I absolutely adore them and am very excited that I found a layout that fitted what I was looking for. 


Number 5 is showing what I have been up to this week. I have been trying to enjoy my time off by relaxing but still getting some work in at the same time. I have gotten through about half of Nicholas Sparks newest book See Me already and I am absolutely in love with it. I feel like this book is one of his best yet and may beat out my current favorite The Lucky One. I have also started to really go through the Guided Math in Action book and am planning on doing a book study this summer on the blog with it. I am also hoping to do a book study on The Next Steps in Guided Reading, which is used by every teacher at my school, but I may wait till fall to start that study or very late summer at the earliest. 





4 comments

  1. Hello! Great new blog design! I actually saw two owls in the wild recently - I'd never seen one before. AMAZING! Looks like you got a lot accomplished this week, too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so lucky! I love them but have never seen one in the wild before!

      Delete
  2. We have screech owls in the neighborhood. You see them perched in low branches at dawn and dusk in the summer. Whole families. And you hear them trilling. I just LOVE them. See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get brave and look into updating my blog, I just use the template provided by google, but I love all the creative blogs I see. Have a good week back to school, Paula

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top