Five for Friday May 13th, 2016

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I hope everyone had a great week! I am so looking forward for the next two weeks to be over already! My students start their SOL's for reading on Monday and take Math the following week. I can't wait for them to be done so we can move on to some fun projects for our last month in school! 



I am linking up again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their weekly Five for Friday Linky party. This week was pretty slow school wise, but I'll try my best to come up with five things to write about!









My students brought in their animal research projects this week and they turned out amazing! They had to write a paper about the animal they chose and then create a project to showcase that animal with information they found! I've got a ton of creative kids in my class!





I am getting to be really close to finishing the first installments in a huge resource that I have been working on for about a month and a half. I have started working on Spiral Review Homework for the entire year! These resources will be for 3rd Grade and will be aligned to the
VA SOL's. I have completed the August/September Language Arts already and am putting the finishing touches on the Math for August/September this weekend, so I can have them up in my store soon! I will have a full post about them when they are posted in my store, but they will be available individually and different bundles to help save some money!






My host rewards and starter kit from Jamberry arrived this week! I am so excited to be able to use these awesome new products as I am starting my new business! I love being my own boss in a business!





To go along with number 3, my Jamberry business has officially started! I am currently sending out free samples and catalogs to anyone who signs up. You can find the sign up sheet here. You will receive your sample and catalog in my first mailing if you sign up by tomorrow morning! I will be putting them in the mail tomorrow afternoon! I am also running a special for booking parties! If you book a  online party by May 31st, you will receive a special mani starter kit free from me! Contact me if you have any questions about hosting a party online on Facebook! We really spoil our hosts with host rewards. The above picture shows everything I got for free or at a small cost from hosting a party and the chart shows everything you can earn! You can find more information at my business Facebook page or at my Jamberry website.


I just wanted to give a little update about the list of resources I will be working on for my class and my store this summer! In addition to the monthly spiral reveiw homework, I am also going to be working on the following: 3rd Grade Daily Spiral Morning Work, Scholastic Reading Level Notes, Words Their Way resources for Within Words and up, Monthly Newsletter and Calendar Templates and additional 3rd grade scoots! I can't wait to share everything I am working on with you!

No comments

Back to Top