May Currently, Wishlist Link Up and Some Announcements!

Today I am linking up with two awesome blogs as well as giving some personal announcements at the end!

The first linkup I am doing is the Currently with Oh Boy Its Farley. I was sad to see that it is the last month for this linkup party, since I only recently found it and have loved reading everyone's posts for it!


My mind completely seems to be on State Testing which we are starting in two weeks! I am so excited though that I will be having my official blog launch in a month I am hoping. I am in the process of lining up giveaways and working on ideas for it and getting my book study to go along with it, so stay tuned for more info on that! Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get all of the most up to date info and freebies from me!

I also wanted to share my new Jamberry haul and throw out there that I am still hosting a Jamberry Party through Thursday night on Facebook. You can find the party here. Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun! We are having Jamberry Bingo night tomorrow at 9 PM EST which is going to be so much fun! I am hosting this party as a way to earn some credit to buy my consultant kit because I love these products so much! So here is the haul I got today!



The second link up I am participating in today is Teaching in the Tongass's Wishlist Linky. These three items are the top wish listed items in my Teachers Pay Teachers


This is one of my new scoots and my students loved it when I tested it out with them. I love doing scoots with my students and I know that any class could use this as great review! You can this scoot here


This is another scoot that I have made for third grade! It was also a hit with the students I had while I was student teaching. You can find it here. Both of the scoots shown here are in included in my Third Grade Math Scoots Growing Bundle, which can be found here


This is a project that I created while I was student teaching. The students choose a state to research and then creates a book with with all the information they find. It took about two weeks for my students to complete with about 40 minutes given to work on it each day. I think this is a really fun project where the students learn research skills and also get to show their creative side. It can be found here.



I have a ton of items on personal wishlist that I am looking at snatching up during the sale this week including some flip book templates, stem ideas and new clip art. I am have a special sale in my store. Starting today and going until May 8th my entire store will 20% off and on the 3rd and 4th you can also receive the additional 8% from Teachers Pay Teachers. In addition to my sale, I will also be having some flash sales and freebies. I will be posting when those are happening on my Facebook and Instagram so make sure you are following me on at least one of those accounts to take advantage of the sale. 

Finally, I wanted to post a special announcement! I have started my first Donor's Choose Project to try and raise money to get tablets for the students in my classroom. We are limited on the time we get to spend using technology because of the small amount we have in our room. I would love for you to check out my project and share it with your followers. I would really appreciate it! My project can be found here. If you donate from now to May 8th, use the code LIFTOFF and Donor's Choose will match your donation for up to 100 dollars. 



3 comments

  1. Good luck on your state testing. I teach first grade and I am so glad that we don't have to do that....yet! I would be a wreck! I hope you get through it quickly. Good luck on your Donor Choose Project. Hope it gets completely funded for you! Teaching Little Miracles Kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The testing is the only part about being in an upper elementary grade! I love everything else!

      Delete
  2. Melonheadz clip art is so fun! I love her style:) I am sure your blog reveal will be awesome. I moved from first down to pre-k this year and am thinking I might want a younger feel! I can't imagine the pressure of state testing. Good luck!!
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top