Guided Math in Action Book Study!

I am going to flip flop my plans for today and tomorrow, so I can finalize a few more details with my Spiral Review sets tonight! Today is going to be a short post where I am just going to bring some details about my upcoming summer book study. 


This summer I will be hosting a book study about the book Guided Math in Action by Dr. Niki Newton! I originally purchased this book in November when I was finishing up student teaching and was thinking about what teaching styles and methods I wanted to try out and I fell in love with it! The first time I read through it was pretty quick since I was hired for a mid year teaching position, but now am ready to really go into detail with it over the summer! I would love for you to read along with me!

Each week starting next Friday, I will be posting a review/summary/my thoughts on each chapter. I will also be creating some freebies that go along with the chapters, based on what I find helpful in each chapter to share with my readers. This book is a really easy read and I would love to have as many people as possible join in reading it with me!

If you would like to purchase the book, you can find it here:
 

If you use the Amazon link I provide, I receive a small stipend from the link! It is a great deal for such a useful book that I will use for many years to come! I hope you all will join me. I'll be here next Friday with the first post about chapter 1!

If you haven't already make sure that you are entered in my amazing giveaway that end Friday night and also make sure that you have signed up for my newsletter to stay updated and receive some awesome Freebies each month!

Also as a special thank you for following me through my blog launch my store will be 20% off from now until Sunday Night! Stock up on some great deals!

No comments

Back to Top