New Layout and a New Linky!

Hi everyone! I am here today to show off my new blog/brand layout and also bring you an awesome and fun linky party I have come up with! 

So to start, how to you like my new layout for my blog/my new brand images? I am in love with them! I had my layout done by Rachel at Rachel A Tall Drink of Water. She did such an amazing job and was really great to work with. She is very professional and very helpful! She gives you exactly what you need! If you are thinking of redoing your brand or website layout, you need to check her out! She is currently running some awesome deals on her blogger layouts and marketing packages this month and she is very reasonably priced! 

The second half of this post is all about the new linky's I am starting up! First off, right now I am having an Instagram linky where you share what your teacher summer reading list is this summer! You can use the image below to participate on Instagram! 

I am also starting two linkys that I am hosting now on my blog. The first one will be happening every Thursday on my blog and will be a throwback linky to your favorite products, lessons, ideas, projects etch. I will post all of the complete info for that this Thursday!

The third linky I am creating is going to be a monthly linky where we will all share our personal and professional goals for the month, such as workout goals, product goals, business goals, etc. This will be starting July 1st, so be on the lookout for that one!

Finally, My book study for Guide Math in Action will officially get started this Friday. I am very sorry for the delay in getting this started, but I got crazy busy last week with the last week of school and didn't get to finish up my freebies for chapter one! I will post about chapter one this Friday, as well as a reading schedule for the rest of the chapters! There is still time to get the book and join in. Follow the link below to get the book from Amazon! 

I really hope you all join me in some of my projects this summer! 






3 comments

  1. Love your new blog!!! I may have to look into Rachel redesigning mine because I want to have a different look but keep the same branding if that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog layout! It's very sleek and easy navigate.

    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the linky ideas!!! I will definitely try to link up some this summer!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top