2nd Grade High Frequency Word Cards

This is just a short post to let you know that I have completed my second grade high frequency word wall cards and that they are now posted in both of my stores. I have posted the complete list of words here that are included in the pack.


This pack includes 135 word wall cards, a blank sheet of cards that you can use to add more words if needed and a complete list of all words. This set is $5.00 dollars and can be found in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and in my Teachers Notebook store. 

The 3rd and 4th Grade packs are currently in progress and a bundle of them all will be posted as well when they are all done. Keep an eye out for them. I am also starting to work on monthly word wall cards that would be great for any writing center or seasonal bulletin board. 

I am currently in the process of reading The Daily 5 book and will have a post with a review of it and what I learned once I finish it as well as the other books I bought. 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking up with The Primary Pack! I understand about the phone - I just got a new phone after having a iPhone 4 for years. What a difference! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top